Monday, June 16, 2008

That elusive pair of jeans ... and Yum Yum Beckham!

Color, Fit, Stitch, Brand, Wash, Torn or not, and Size! These are some of the words you associate with when buying a pair of jeans. And when you want to factor in all those variables the PERFECT pair always seems to be not available. So after a 3 month hunt I finally landed at the Levis Store in San Francisco and sought help from a Bitch in Black Tights for a perfect pair of 511s which seemed to fit really well in light blue but I wanted them in Ink Blue! Now, I am a waist 28. Fine, I will let the laughter subside. I am a waist 30...ok 31! Happy? HAPPY?!! Now you know how FAT I AM!

So, Bitch in Black was all like oh you want them in 31...are you sure! You look like a 32 to me! Whaaaaaaaa.... IMBECILE! Who the fuckity fuck trained her???? She actually called me FAT! I mean that's what she MEANT! I controlled bringing out my bitch claws and breathed IN and told her that I had tried them in 32 but they were too loose!! She disappeared to look for a pair in 31 and I disappeared from the store! IMBECILE! BITCH! Maybe I over reacted, Maybe she was just trying to be helpful..but am I mad to ask her for a 31? Didn't someone tell her that when a customer asks for a particular size you never want to recommend one size UP!

And the hunt for the perfect pair continues........

As I exited the store and into the chilly SF weather an onto Union Square a warm glow from the looming walls of Macy's made its way into my heart, my skin, my blood...






SIGH! check out all the Art in the foreground...how poetic!...How very SF!

He's coming here...so close! Need I say anything more!? Oh I am so buying those briefs!

And then when I went home Yum got Yummier...

I saw No Reservations. What a wonderful little film. Really predictable but just so sweet and unpretentious even! Not all movies need to have a twist in the tale ...Sometimes even when one knows the end the journey that leads towards can be very interesting and moving... PLUS it's about a chef and a sous chef... and all about exotic food! so YUM YUM... and YUMMIER was Aaron Eckhart along with the gorgeous Catherine Zeta-Jones. Two grossly underrated actors with chemistry that sizzled more than the butter on the skillet in all the French food that they prepared.

I think Aaron Eckhart has so much charm that he can make flowers turn to fruit by just smiling...(If you know anything about plant biology you'll get the drift)...
So much class, so much style. George Clooney is sooo overrated!

Check out this clip from another movie of his titled "Thank you for smoking"...

http://men.style.com/gq/features/video/0418_thank_you_for_smoking


And then now here's more of him to drool to...Enjaaay! Yum Yummy Yummylicious!














FINE FINE Aaron, I'll Stop!

No comments: