Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jodhaa Akbar is all about spirituality..and SEX

On my way home from work today, ipod doing its job of relaxing the mind - until it actually stimulated it...the song "In lamhon ke daman mein" from Jodhaa Akbar with its lilting melody found its way into the random list and into a brain cell... it got me thinking about what the movie was all about...yeah yeah love story and all...but pay attention to the song...the situation the climactic music ...

Kaise yeh ishq hai
Kaisa yeh khwaab hai
Kaise jazbaat ka Umda sailab hai...

HMM jzbaat ka umda sailab...

sailab means flood and/or spear...a pointed tool...hmmmm and sailab means flooded

jazbat means desire...

and umda means to come ... (no really i checked!)

So those three lines basically mean -

How am I so in love?
What kind of dream is this?
How have I come to be flooded with so much desire...

Now we all know what flood is coming...

And then Aishwarya Rai's Lyrics:

Samay ne yeh kya kiya
Badal di hai kaya
Tumhe mene paa liye
Mujhe tumne paya

I'll get directly to the translation this time -
What has time done?
Changed my body!
I have owned you!
You have owned me!

Hmm..Copulation!!!!!

And those are just SOME of the lyrics

An that IS the climactic scene of the movie!

And you only have to listen to the music to see what I mean....

Here is a link to the video with sub titles! Yay!
Pay attention to the subtitles...especially the female lyrics

No comments: