Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jose Happenings!!

SO the guy I am sharing my condo with is really nice...

And now the bitching - I get to bed by midnight so I can at least look awake and pretend to work in my cabin (YES I have my own cabin...yay!). Now Jose, my condomate...(giggle-giggle the things you can do with that word!...yeah it's not a word but I don't share a room with him i share a condo), ...So ANYWAY Jose my condomate..works at night at a call center and sleeps all day! so when he comes home i am fast asleep and he plays Guitar Hero!!!! and shouts loudly on the phone in spanish!

ARRGH ...IMBECILE! I had to confront him and told him to shut up...but I was nice about it..OK i screamed at him...he cowered like a cat being scolded...sweet guy i told you...Speaking of cats...he has two! More of that later.

BUT SPEAKING OF CATS I THOUGHT OF DAWGIES...

Aww the other intern...so cute... trust me he has the best sanjay dutt puppy dawg eyes but larger and the cutest smile....and blond hair...true California boy...I dont know if he is a homsexical or not.. but he lives just a street away from the gay district in san francisco...hmm there is always hope... and a drunken night *evil grin*

So here's another pic..this was actually on hyde street...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so coming to visit you in ur condo...it is a nice playfull word, isnt it!!!?